DWIGHT SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE 2023-2024
We look forward to your children returning to school in the fall and are pleased to continue shuttle service between our Main Campus (17 West 88th Street) and our Riverside Campus (West 67th Street and Riverside Boulevard) this coming school year. The shuttle is a school bus operated by a State-licensed driver and is equipped with seat belts that meet Federal standards. Shuttle service will begin on September 7 for preschool 3s, pre-k, grades 2-12.
The following safety precautions will be in place for the shuttle:
- Students in preschool 3s-grade 5 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at pick-up and drop-off times.
Please note that this bus service is separate from private busing. The Dwight shuttle will only pick up and drop off students directly in front of either campus. The shuttle will not make any stops in between our campuses.
Morning service schedule:
- Morning shuttle service is available to preschool 3s, pre-k, grades 2-12 students.
- Shuttle will arrive by 7:20am and depart at 7:30am from Riverside to Main Campus
- Shuttle will arrive by 7:45am and depart at 7:50am from Main Campus to Riverside
- Shuttle will arrive by 8:05am at Riverside
Afternoon service schedule:
- Afternoon shuttle service is available for full-day preschool 3s, pre-k, grades 2-12 students.
- Shuttle will depart at 2:35pm from Riverside to Main Campus, with an expected arrival at 2:50pm
- Shuttle will depart at 3:15pm from Main Campus to Riverside (while making at stop at W 94th St Campus), with an expected arrival at 3:45pm
- Shuttle will depart at 3:50pm from Riverside to Main Campus for students participating in after-school activities, with an expected arrival at 4:05pm
2023-24 shuttle fees:
- Full-year, one-way service: $935
- Full-year, round-trip service: $1,430
Please contact me with any questions via email or at 212.724.6360 x280.
Hugo Pineda | Timothy House Office Manager